- By updating your profile, you hereby grant APH the right to publish and display, distribute and reproduce the information about your organization in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold APH harmless for any liability arising due to the use or distribution of the information provided by you.
- You take full responsibility for the accuracy and currency of the information you provide. You also take full responsibility for keeping your organization’s user name and password private and confidential, and available only to those individuals in the organization with the authority to make the appropriate changes. Please note that the changes you make in your data will be displayed on APH’s websites immediately after the information is saved. However, the information you provide may be edited or modified to comply with APH’s style after it is posted. If a substantive change is made in your profile, you will be contacted by an APH editor.
- Announcements, events, and job listings posted by your organization through the Directory Center will appear immediately on APH’s website. You accept full responsibility for the accuracy and appropriateness of the information you post. APH will not be responsible for any errors or misrepresentation.
- Announcements may include a new product or service, an address or telephone change, personnel change, a program update, or other similar information. Do not include advertisements in this category.
- Only legitimate jobs that are currently available should be posted in the Job Postings section. Users may not post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), and requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- The Events section may be used to announce ceremonies, conferences, exhibits, meetings, open houses, presentations, or other proceedings happening on a particular date at a specific location.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the Directory Center to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or material that violates the intellectual property rights of others. You remain solely responsible for the content of your postings, and you agree to indemnify and hold APH harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your postings.
- APH reserves the right to remove any inappropriate postings and edit or modify postings to comply with APH’s style. APH also reserves the right to remove content or discontinue service of any user who violates the terms of service or is otherwise objectionable.