National Braille Press
88 St. Stephen Street
Boston Massachusetts 1 02115
(617) 266 6160
National Braille Press (NBP) is a nonprofit braille printer and publisher offering braille books, magazines, textbooks, tests, and customized embossing services.
The National Braille Press Bookstore has books for adults and children, print books for sighted teachers and parents, and braille gifts.
Everything Braille provides sources of braille publications, adaptive technology, tactile graphics, braille fun and games, and braille music.
Brian MacDonald, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- ReadBooks! is a free national children's braille literacy program to encourage families with blind children to read print/braille books together.<p> Sells alternate format books including technical, children's literature, self-help, textbooks and others. Products for sale via mail order catalog and online.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Technical, children's literature, self-help, textbooks and tests. On-demand materials include menus, event programs, business cards, airline safety brochures.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information about availability of literature in alternate formats. Refers to other publishers where appropriate.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training in braille transcription for employees of organization.