Surviving Recovery from Macular Hole Surgery
The purpose of this five-part series of articles is to offer hints and tips to assist in “surviving” the difficult post-operative period following macular hole surgery. The information provided here is based on my own experience and research, and the advice of my doctors and former patients. You should always seek out and follow the advice and guidance of your own doctors.
- Part One: Introduction to Surviving Recovery from Macular Hole Surgery
- Part Two: Factors Contributing to a Successful Outcome After Macular Hole Surgery
- Part Three: Suggestions for Maintaining Face-Down Positioning After Macular Hole Surgery
- Part Four: After Face-Down Positioning Is No Longer Required: What to Expect After Macular Hole Surgery
- Suggested Resources for More Information on Macular Hole Surgery